Thursday, February 19, 2009

So.......

So, as you may have noticed, I haven't updated this blog for a while. I'm sorry to those who rely on this for entertainment (friends) and more so to those who rely on this as a steady assurance that I'm still alive (family). I am back in Vanuatu, but the keyboard on my laptop is broken, thus making writing and posting blog entries somewhat difficult. I have been keeping the blog going on paper, however, which doesn't do you all a lot of good, but rest assured that when I'm able to get regular access to a computer once again, things will be back up and running. Hang in there.

Cheers,
Dan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More blogging! My repetitive lifestyle relies on vicariously living through your adventures for a significant portion of its excitement. Tape a 'V' and a 'U' to a piece of driftwood and get typing.