Thursday, March 6, 2008

A Picture Takes A Lot Longer to Upload Than a Thousand Words: Second Photo Edition

Greetings readers, and welcome to another photo edition of "Life in the Ring of Fire." I'm in Luganville at the moment (one of the two "cities" in Vanuatu) and thus have some bandwidth at my disposal. Enjoy

Myself with a bunch of goats at my favorite nakamal in Lakatoro

Me with my host family: brother, father and grandfather

Malekula volunteers along with Louis and my host mother and sister

McKenzie and I with my host brother at my family's nakamal



The LTC: one stop shoping in Lakatoro Myself and Laura posing for J Crew Vanuatu at the Tautu bus stop
The guys of PC Group 20B in island dresses
My office at the LTC (ie. where these blog posts come from)
McKenzie, Laura, and Elin with the Bolivian Contractors
McKenzie, Elin and I at the beach



McKenzie and I

McKenzie, Elin, and I before Louis' going away party

That's all I have for now folks, sorry. More posts and photos later.

1 comment:

Andrew P Brett said...

Dan, I've been stealth reading your blog with Google Reader for quite some time and have decided I should make my presence known. Thanks for the pictures, it looks like you are having a great time...